Saturday, 14 January 2012

Some Concepts

Hey guys today I have been working on some concepts today, what I was trying to do was make it as colorful as possible just because it doesn't have to be grungy to be scary...well in my opinion, really going with inspiration from I am legend and took a couple of screenshots of the new bioshock because I loved the colour scheme in them and so I tried to implement it. I also changed some hues and stuff to experiments :O. I didn't add fog or anything because I set myself today just to do some concepts and post them. Tomorrow I will work on some white boxing :D.  Oh yeah I couldn't find a fumigation tent that was just plastic so i just when crazy and did it orange and grey first off and then just fucked up the coloured to see what it would look like.











No comments:

Post a Comment